Battleye client not updating
We've tried the manual install and it didn't work.
What you can do to mitigate such issues is to attempt to try to fix the problem. The next time you start the game and launch the mod, you will be up to date, and then you can start enjoying this fabulous expansion pack in earnest.
Internal game updates may sometimes fail for a variety of reasons. If you find this article useful, please support Dedoimedo.
You do not need to instantly, automatically blame your operational setup.
I'm at the same point the other posters are in the process. Not sure what it's actually supposed to do though. This started happening AFTER the hotfix was applied and I made a few changes to a preset. I've also tried reinstalling everything in the "_Common Redist" file. I am not sure if this is related to this issue but after the hotfix I have noticed that in the Launcher, in the Mods section, there is an orange star behind the preset name to indicate it is not saved yet.
When battleye is disabled via launcher, or if I launch from the exe directly, Arma launches just fine. When Batteye is enabled, the launcher tries to launch arma3battleye.exe, which attempts to execute, fails silently, and then the launcher pops back up due to the minimize launcher after game start action. Edit: I'd consider this issue much worse than trivial, btw. After saving the preset, when I close down the Launcher and restart it the preset still appears as unsaved. Note that the game will receive a rollback update later today, but since the latest BE update contains important security improvements we need to fix this issue for a future update and therefore need help from affected users. Not sure what it's actually supposed to do though. This started happening AFTER the hotfix was applied and I made a few changes to a preset.